Selasa, 13 September 2016

introduction

introduction

assalamualaikum
hy, my name nurhadini, I come from the south Jawai Sambas district.
I alumnus of SMA N 1 Jawai south.
Now I live in A. Yani 1, agreed 2 79 rt 002 / rw 001 bansir village land precisely in the coed dorm Sambas district "MUARE ULAKKAN".
Now I Tanjungpura college education, faculty of agriculture department of soil science SBMPTN path.

Why choose ITN?
I chose ITN as a recommendation from the school.

What first choice, why eventually chose ITN?
My first choice is agro technology, end I chose ITN by coincidence pass in Prodi ITN
My first though was forced ITN sign because it was not my real desire for true ideals I want to be a midwife

Why persist?
I still chose to remain because for my ideals should not reached and this is the destiny and the way of life I should live as possible ITN that I needed for my future later and I believe that success is not only renowned for their graduates

future plan?
so plan and my hope in the future with me being a graduate ITN can be useful for many people, especially those who work as farmers, especially farmers in my village who annually frequent crop failures, both rice yields and harvest fruits and vegetables so that the future can be farmers successful and can become a successful farmer with the right farming systems.
and inshaAllah I will prove that agriculture graduates will not lose competitiveness with other graduates, I believe agriculture graduates could also be successful InsyaAllah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan