Jumaat, 30 September 2016

Two things that i have to bring everywhere i go

              hy guys , how are you today ? Meet again with my post to three.
on this occasion i will discuss two things that i always take it whenever and wherever i go.
Good which i always carried and always in my pocked is handphone and money.
Because i think these two items that i need when i go anywhere . The first money,why the money i need most? Because for me whatever our needs outside definitely needs money to buy food,needs lectures,daily necessities and many others.
The second is a handphone, why the choise handphone? Because for me now increasingly sophisticated technology and can me get any information via handphone, be it information collage , work,and others.
             I want to tell you a little of my experience when i did not bring a handphone in my pocked.
Thursday in september 2016 . On that day no scheduled courses english, and the head of the class we got the information from the staff MKDU that on that day to discuss the english lecturer not entry. Becoming class president passed the information to us. And we believe and do not come to campus. There was a friend of the class ITN(A) sent a message to me that there is a sign in english lecturer an giving ,and sad again i do not go in and not getting the signature of miss dini and i am very afraid that because of that effect with my values and to his day i still feel scared by the accident and i am very regreted to have left the phone in the room. And i hope this accident will not recur 
             so my post this week to meet my next postings.
congratulations guys run the activity again!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan