Jumaat, 2 Disember 2016

Recently  Food I Eat
          Assalamu'alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatu, good morning friends, meet again with the post early to-9 is about the last meal I ate on this earth.
          Hmmm anyway problems of food I liked it a lot, but this time I will discuss the last meal I ate. When discussing the issue last meal was like the earth is going to happen famine incredible, and I can not imagine if I only have one food can I eat while if we eat too need a drink, it's gone it's not an issue we return again to the topic we are the last meal I would eat on this earth that date, because I think these dates lot implies that even though we do not drink but dates can give us power as people who have eaten and had drunk, and also palm is a food recommended by the Messenger of Allah to his people, and there are many more reasons why I choose dates are foods that can be eaten last on this earth.
           Okay comrades only that that I can say about the last meal that I can say, thank you for taking the time to stop in the blog early, to meet at the post early next and that would still be a lot of stories that would be premature to share with companions comrade.
Wassalamu'alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan