Khamis, 24 November 2016

Letter 10 years ago and for 10 years to comeAssalamu'alaikum wm ... wbHi everyone, I met again with nurhadini and that certainly with my post this time is about the letter 10 years ago and for 10 years to come.
               
Speaking of the past, I have never written a letter when childhood saya.10 years ago I was still in grade 3 elementary school, I was still included innocent little children who have various dreams and ideals of the future, 10 years old ago I have passion and I wrote in a pretty paper containing if I had finished school wants to become a doctor, teacher, chef, and many more of my dreams, so please understand his name is also still a child must have all wanted in arm around in his life and although now none of my childhood dreams achieved but at least this may be the best choice that God gave me to be very useful for future college saya.selain now I also run a small business.
             
And now with the business that may be only a small I had to write a paper and that will be my prayer every time that my expectations of 10 years in the future I want to be a woman who is well established with my own business which may be considered the trivial, but I will prove that nothing is impossible. In addition I also have some dreams that want to have the house to feed themselves, buy a house, and wants to create jobs for the people around me. And I'm sure nothing is impossible if we ask God and want to try. Man jadda wa Jada, early passion !!!A few of my posts this week, I'll see my post further premises, thanks for perhtiannya, Wassalamu'alaikum wm..wb ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan