Rabu, 16 November 2016

Favorite Songs At Karaoke
Assalamu'alaikum wm ... wb ...
                 
Hi friends, meet again with my post this week, this week I'll share a story about my favorite songs when karaoke.Well speaking of karaoke and singing was a hobby that I enjoy the most. I used to aspire to be a singer like Iyeth Bustami and siti noordiana, the two stars are stars of Indonesia and Malaysia that I most enjoy doing because the songs and her voice very exceptional impressed me.Okay, go to your favorite songs karaoke moment, I have two favorite songs my favorite and I always sing karaoke is the first time "Muara Kasih Bunda" which in the singing by Eri suzan which is an Indonesian dangdut diva.Why do I love the song estuary mother's love and always sing it when karaoe?Because the song always reminds me of my mother, reminded me of the sacrifice of my mother, reminded me of the struggle of my mother, and that always reminds me of the spirit of my mother who always wanted to see their children to college here in the university Tanjongpura, that's what makes me passion for college here and made this song when I sing karaoke pobud.Furthermore, the second song I like the most and always when I sing that song karaoke "gurauan berkasih" which is sung by Achik spin and siti noordiana. The song is my favorite song because the song is very good to hear and very melodic so I really like this song.
               
A few of my posts this week about favorite songs, to meet up with my next post, Wassalamu'alaikum wm..wb ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan